Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grumpy

A few days ago a woman in my local shop actually admitted that she is the most annoying customer in the shop and that she loves being a grump/annoying. She seemed proud of this fact. In my personal opinion, I do not think this is anything to be proud of. In fact I think it is quite sad. This woman has absolutely nothing better to do then to ask for refunds on items she didn't check the price of properly, complain about the prices of other items and of their location in the shop, and be annoying to the staff in general.

Basically she likes to point out things that are done wrong in her eyes or otherwise. She likes to feel like she has the upper hand. She must not have the upper hand in her own life and uses people she barely knows as a means to get it. In effect, she is trying to make others' lives a little more miserable by complaining. If I am to be psychoanalytic about this, I would say it is because she is not happy in her own life. She likes to see others suffer and have to work harder because it is what is going on in her own life and she has no other way to express her distress. I believe this woman needs some other past times that don't involve sales assistants going home and taking their anti-stress and anti-customer medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment